What is the current processing timeframe?
- We genuinely appreciate our customers and their love for our brand. The LOVE has SKYROCKETED making our processing time lengthy. Our team is working diligently to fulfill orders promptly without jeopardizing our well-known quality of work.
- Please allow about 35 business days (6-8 weeks) to process your order. This time excludes weekends, holidays, and scheduled days off. See our SCHEDULED TIME OFF link for the upcoming days not included with processing time.
- If you are planning to wear our skirts for an event, please contact us before ordering to ensure you will receive your items in time.
- Orders placed during the week will begin processing the next business day. Please note that orders placed after 11:00 AM PST on Friday or over the weekend will begin processing on the following Tuesday (excluding holidays or scheduled days off).
- Please see our SCHEDULED TIME OFF link for upcoming days not included with processing time.
Will I be notified when my order ships?
You will be notified by email when your order is packaged for shipment along with a tracking number. All orders ship USPS First Class or USPS Priority
*FaithLine Clothing Co. is not responsible for carrier delay or change in expected delivery.
Can I cancel my order?
- We understand you might have a change of mind. Cancellation requests can only be made within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Requests for cancellations after the 24 hours will have a 20% restocking fee for fabrics already cut.
- Orders after 24 hours, have been cut, AND are already pieced together cannot be canceled.
- Customized orders cannot be canceled or exchanged anytime after 24 hours of ordering.
- We offer store credit or an exchange
- You have seven days from your order delivered to request a return. Once you have requested a replacement, you have seven days to ship your item(s).
- All items must be unworn with the original tags attached.
All items are returnable/exchangeable, except for the following:
Non-listed skirt, leggings, swim dress or shirt sizes/lengths
Orders with pockets, faux wraps, extended lengths, AND added/less flare skirt styles.
ALL SALES ( including seasonal & holiday prints/solids, Clearance, End-of-Season, or Flash Sales
- We reserve the right to return any item that does not comply with our return policy.
Please note, original patterns or sizes may be out of stock. An invoice charge of the cost difference (larger sizes or extended lengths) and shipment will be emailed and must be paid before processing an exchange.
Expect 15-20 business days for processing an exchange or possibly longer if we are experiencing a high volume of orders.
If you are shipping a returned item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service (USPS has free tracking) or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your exchanged item.
- Given the nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- We do want you to be happy with your fit and do accept approved exchanges or FaithLine Credit* One exchange per transaction.
- Once your return has been shipped back to us, please allow up to 3 days for the return to begin processing.
- If you choose to return for store credit, your credit will be issued in the form of a digital FAITHLINE gift card as soon as the return is processed.
- You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
- An email to email@example.com must be received within three days of receiving your order. In the body of the email, please include your order number, a picture of the damage and a short description of the issue.
Do you cover international shipping duties?
- Most international orders are shipped Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), meaning duties and taxes will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Once the order lands in the destination country, no additional payment will be required to release the order. We are pleased to offer this service to our international customers for expedited delivery so that you can enjoy your FaithLine items as soon as possible
- For select countries, we are unable to ship DDP. In this case, we will ship Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU), and duties and taxes will not display at checkout. Once the order lands in the destination country, payment of taxes and duties may be required to release the order from customs.
What happens if my order is lost in transit or has taken more than 5-7 business days to arrive?
Contact us, and we will contact USPS for you
- Please note: Some address take a little longer due to their location (smaller cities/hometowns)
I received an email stating my order was delivered, but it isn't there.
Unfortunately, we live in a crazy world ...With this in mind
- The shipping email we send when your order is on its way to the USPS will contain a tracking number. You can click on this number to display updated tracking info as well as sign-up for tracking alerts
***FaithLine Clothing Co. is not responsible for lost/stolen mail declared "DELIVERED". If you would like extra security, please contact us before purchasing.